Suffering from a Spinal Cord Injury?
Spinal Cord Injuries
North Carolina Spinal Injury Lawyer
A spinal cord injury can be the result of a very serious catastrophic injury. Don Strickland has decades of experience assisting clients with spinal cord injuries in North Carolina. Any accident that affects your back can injure your spinal cord.
Some common accidents include:
- Vehicle accidents: Whether you’re in a car or truck, or on a motorcycle or bicycle, the impact of a crash can leave you severely injured or even paralyzed.
- Defective products: Sports equipment or other products that do not work properly can put your spine at risk for severe injury.
- Falls: Slipping and falling because of hazards on someone else’s property can result in a spinal cord injury, especially if you land on your neck or back.
Spinal Injuries Create Lasting Problems
A spinal cord injury can have an immense impact on your life. You may be facing surgeries and treatment plans with a variety of specialists, including neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and psychologists or psychiatrists.
Your treatment may also include expensive medications you must take for the rest of your life, as well as ongoing physical and occupational services. The combination of the financial burden and the emotional impact of spinal cord injuries can be overwhelming.
Don Strickland helps victims of spinal cord injuries collect monetary damages for:
- ELost wages and lost future earning capacity
- EMedical expenses now and into the future
- EPhysical pain and mental suffering
- EPartial loss of use of their spine
- EFunctional impairment and disability
- ELoss of enjoyment of life